Title: Senior Accountant
If you are looking for exposure to new accounting issues and are ready to grow your career with a fast-paced company, this could your opportunity.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for the accounting of several of the company’s subsidiary entities (approximately 3-5 entities) and perform duties including:
• Preparation of the month end close for entities
• Monthly checklists, recording journal entries, and general ledger account balance activities
• Performing fluctuation (comparison) analysis of financial information
• Preparation of account reconciliations, including balance sheet accounts, accounting system and sub-ledgers, foreign currency translation, intercompany loans and investment in subsidiaries.
• Preparation of monthly consolidated financial statements
• Assist with external audits including preparation of necessary schedules and documents
Characteristics and Qualifications - Must Have’s (Required):
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
• CPA certificate
• In-depth knowledge of GAAP, accrual basis accounting and financial reporting
• Experience working with consolidations and intercompany transactions
• Aptitude, a positive attitude and a desire to learn new things and grow your skills
• Demonstrated communication skills
• Advanced MS Excel
Characteristics and Qualifications – Like to Have’s (Preferred, Not Required)
• Experience with the SAGE 300 software
This position may require very occasional travel to our Pasadena office for training. Travel is expected to be very minimal.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
We also offer a company-sponsored medical benefits program, 401K with match, and very competitive paid time off.
Compensation DOE. If you have the fit, you’ll be pleased with our Total Compensation Package. They are second to none!
This position is located in Davis, CA.
NO EMAILS OR PHONE CALLS PLEASE. USE THE BELOW LINK TO APPLY
To apply, click or copy and open link. https://coronalenergy.bamboohr.com/jobs/